What First Motivated Me To Eat Healthier
I was addicted to sugar! I found that I couldn’t fit into my clothing! I know that deep down all of the baked goods make me feel good in the moment, but it will affect my “muffin” top by the end of the day. I started a “sugar fast.” Today is only day #11, where I have avoided refined sugars and baked goods. I still eat fruits, cereals, etc. It has been a HARD thing to accomplish, day by day and hour by hour. But, I have lost a few lbs and my emotional self is more confident.
What Motivates Me To Eat Healthier Now
I work out 5 x’s a week, but it was my diet that was preventing me to really feel like my clothing was fitting “loose” vs “tight.” I also felt like I was a slave to sugar. Always thinking about my next sugar fix. I found myself obsessing over it and even hiding in my pantry to shove handfuls of choc chips or oreos into my mouth. I hated feeling like I was an addict to my own carnal self. I didn’t like that emotional imbalance.
- Take it one meal or snack at a time. If you mess up, don’t give up for the rest of the day! Just do better.
- Drink lots of water before meals so you feel fuller
- Baby carrots really do taste good when you are starving
- Tell other people about your plans
- Start a sugar fast just to get control of you eating